1. If you are unable to attend the annual meeting, you may appoint a member or the corporate secretary to act as your proxy. You may request a proxy form by one of the following methods:
A. Call the office: 412-431-4300
B. Fax the office: 412-431-5988
C. Stop in the office
D. Email the office: email@example.com
E. Send/drop off a note to the office
2. The proxy will be delivered to you with your name filled out and the corporate seal affixed.
3. Complete the proxy form and inform the person who is to vote for you of your candidate(s) choice(s). If the corporate secretary is to cast your vote, please write the name of the candidate(s) you wish to vote for in a sealed envelope and attach it to your proxy.
4. Return the proxy form to the office prior to the annual meeting (Note: the proxy must be returned to the office prior to 4:00 pm the day of the annual meeting). Please note only proxies with a corporate seal will be accepted. This insures that it is an "official" proxy form. Should you damage or destroy the proxy in any way, please contact the office to have a new one issued.
5. At the annual meeting, your appointed proxy will complete your ballot.
CLUB BOARD MEMBER SOUGHT
CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CHATHAM VILLAGE CHARITABLE TRUST
We want to let you know how generous your Neighbors have been with their contributions to the CVH Charitable Trust since the Trust was established. Below is a list of the items Members and others have contributed to the Trust and whom we thank so very much for their generous and thoughtful donations!! Click here for details.
If I am able to find a consistent five participants, I will pursue obtaining time at the Club House – probably on Tuesday evenings. The price per session will be $8.00 should I be able to find enough attendees to offset the cost of using the Club. Thank you.